Sunday, January 11, 2009

My experience being a UiTMT student for one semester

On the first day of registration is just like what i had when i am first entered the school.The best thing i had is i am excluded for the MMS because i am the second intake student.The first classmate i meet was aiman,because ghe is my room mate.On the first day of my academic session,i have to meet KP for coarse registration.The best thing on the day is,majority of us the second intake student wearing a yellow shirt,including the KP. the way of life here not so much different like what i'am having at home. i got a lot of friends here. they are vary kind to me and they are so caring.i had a lot of fun during last semester. especially during our event at dungun,anual dinner and also our class party. I also enjoy my fasting month.I didn't felt starving during that month because i enjoy all the activity here.tha's all for my first entry. There lot that i can share here.see again on the next entry. happy lovely ever.......

2 comments:

  1. really
    thanks to Allah
    THE ONLY MIGHTY GOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know that you can adapt to the campus life..

    ReplyDelete